Panchakarma is a comprehensive ayurvedic detox and rejuvenation available now in Auckland!
- Are you normally healthy but would like to optimize your health?
- Do you feel sluggish and toxic and feel like a detox?
- Do you feel stressed and are feeling the effects on your health and wellbeing?
- Do you have a chronic condition that is not shifting?
The main ayurvedic treatment for the above is Panchakarma, a comprehensive programme of detoxification and rejuvenation. This treatment programme has been used for thousands of years with excellent results, whether as a longevity programme to maintain lifetime excellent health, or to treat major diseases.
Panchakarma is a systematic, safe and enjoyable plan that usually takes 10-15 days; leaving you feeling renewed in body, mind and soul.
- You have an ayurvedic consultation to determine your body type and health status. Then a plan will be tailored to your specific needs.
- You will be given gentle herbs to take for 3-7 days at home, including a simple diet.
- Then you will come to the clinic for a series of treatments that may include massage and sauna sessions. This will draw the toxins from the cells into the digestive system.
- You will be given an elimination treatment to remove the accumulated toxins.
- Then you will be given a herb and diet plan to help rejuvenate your tissues and boost your digestion and metabolism.
- Throughout this time your ayurvedic practitioner will be in close touch with you, and full instructions and support will be provided.
If you are healthy, Panchakarma is recommended twice yearly as part of a good health plan. If you have specific issues, please contact Dr.Priya to discuss your needs.
*”I feel extremely healthy and light. I have more positive energy now. I am really thankful to Dr. Priya for her lovely and wise suggestions and advice… A weight loss of 4kg on top of all this is a great bonus! A fantastic experience!!!”
Detoxify and rejuvenate your body now!
Contact Dr Priya on: (09) 829 2045 / 0800 829 2045 or email us
*Disclaimer: Please note that specific results are not guaranteed, and may vary from case to case.