Ayurveda is the ancient natural healing system of India, which has deep roots over 6000 years old. Ayurveda balances physical body but also balances mind and soul. Ayurveda is now recognized as one of the most important alternative healing system of mind-body-soul and its popularity is spreading throughout the world.
Ayurvedic consultations includes diet and lifestyle changes and herbs, detoxifications, rejuvenations, mantra and meditation this is a complete holistic system of medicine. Ayurvedic consultations also include methods of disease prevention, as it finds out the main cause factors responsible for the present imbalances.
Ayurvedic healing principles are based on:
- Vedic Spiritual approach toward life and healing methods.
- The three Biological Humors of Vata, Pitta and Kapha – (five element theory), there qualities, actions, locations, and signs of aggravation on particular body parts.
- Five subtypes of Vata, Pitta and Kapha (subdoshas) and their normal actions and signs and symptoms of imbalanced state.
- Three Vital Essences of the body and their role on human body.
- Seven Chakra’s and their balance in the systems.
- Seven Tissues and their actions, inter-relationship.
- The Seven membranes and their functions.
- The Three Waste Materials and their conditions.
- Digestive fire and its functions.
- The Fourteen Channel Systems of the Body, their functions and conditions
- Ayurvedic View of the hollow organs and solid Organs and their relationship to the three biological humors.
Ayurvedic diagnosis tools are:
- Constitutional Analysis (physical and psychological)
- Present Mental state.
- The Disease Process: Taking account of Time, Climate and Environmental factors, The Six Stages of Disease depending on severity of imbalances in the elements and their effects on body tissues. (Accumulation, aggravation, spread, location, manifestation and complications) on human body.
- Pulse diagnosis, tongue diagnosis, and nail diagnosis, face reading, abdomen examination, questioning and observation.
- Patient physical Examination
- Present dosha imbalance and organs mainly affected.
Ayurvedic treatments includes:
- Diet and lifestyle changes.
- Balancing the three humors and treating the disease process, which has occurred on the body.
- Herbal recommendations.
- Detoxification-body cleansing (Panchakarma)
- Chakra balancing
- Mantra, meditations
- Body massage with stimulations at 107 neuromuscular junctions. (Marma points)
- Shirodhara-(Oil treatment to stimulate brain canters)